Skip to main content

SLONKIT-REINVENTING THE WAY YOUNGSTERS SPEND AND SAVE POCKET MONEY

MANAGE YOUR POCKET MONEY WITH SLONKIT💳

One of the most unavoidable pocket money truth is that it doesn't last forever. Requesting parents, borrowing from friends & mood variations follow;)

SLONKIT is the solution to all your worries!! 


 SLONKIT is Reloadable prepaid card powered by VISA & DCB Bank,and connected to a smart money management app.



Yes! SLONKIT is very much here to help you manage your pocket money. Slonkit app and card help youngsters manage their pocket money and their expenses. They learn money management skills with a mobile money app:) 
HOW DOES SLONKIT WORK?

1) Parents download SLONKIT app.
2) Parents register their child on the app.
3) Order free SLONKIT card for the child.
4) Load small amount say Rs 200/ on the card. 
5) Child downloads the SLONKIT app on his mobile phone.
Now he's ready for transactions using his SLONKIT card & app:) 
Use my referral code AD15PRGP  to register and get Rs.50 in your Slonkit account! 

 



Why should I use SLONKIT?




👍🏼Spend less and save more using Slonkit!

👍🏼Get cool offers on your favourite brands:) 😍

👍🏼 Go Dutch :Split bills with friends & get your share back instantly
  • 👍🏼

    Recharge

    Quick & convenient mobile recharge

  • 👍🏼

    Expenditure Insights

    See how & where you are spending. Create budgets & save more

  • 👍🏼

    Peace of Mind

    Set custom alerts and notifications for your expenses

  • 👍🏼

    Safety First

    Lock the card with one tap on the app, if lost

Features
header_img_png
  • Go Dutch – Pay Friends

  • Screen-searchArrow-search

    Get Exciting Offers

  • Screen-favouritesArrow-favourites

    Recharge your Mobile

  • Screen-snapshotArrow-snapshot

    View Transactions

  • Screen-geoArrow-geo

    Analyse Spends

  • Screen-detailArrow-detail

    It’s safe – Suspend in One Click





 
The ease of a debit card, minus the worries of a debit card.
  • 👍🏼

    Get Slonkit Card instantly

    Zero documentation. Zero fees. No need of a bank account. Order it via the app in 2 mins.

  • Safe and Secure

    Reloadable prepaid card not connected to your bank account. Based on secure PIN entry.

  • Convenient

    The Slonkit card can be loaded by using any bank account, credit or debit card.


Impressed! Well SLONKIT is a revolutionary app which changes the way youngsters spend money.They'd start saving their money by opting for preferred deals & discounts!  

What are you waiting for? Pick up your phone & download the SLONKIT app; order SLONKIT card & get started:)

What more? It's available on both android & iOS! 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yes, I am a Girl!

Yes, I am a Girl! I don't like fine clothes to refine myself. They give me beautiful looks- And take away my freedom to move. Give me coarse cloth so let me fly. I don't like fine clothes- Yes, I am a girl! I don't like bangles to adorn my arms. They remind me of restrictions- Without any question, all girls should imply. Give me tools to build new wonders. I don't like bangles- Yes, I am a girl! I don't like jewellery to define myself. They illuminate me for what reason- But I have the right to claim I am not a thing on display.  Give me education so my identity I can portray. I don't like jewellery- Yes, I am a girl!

Virtual Addiction

It is true, I may confess; With the ever-happening world of NET, I am obsessed. How many friends, How many likes; What have you in your kitty, For others' surprise:-o Check the comments, Count the shares; UPDATE your status, Else the virtual world will ignore!!!

Maid on Holiday

"Madam, my mother won't come to work today. She's gone to village." Shocked; I tried to find the truth behind his blank face. " She could send her elder daughter." these were the only words that came out of my chocked throat. " She accompanied mother." Prompt came the well-expected reply. - - - I looked around the house. Loads of unfinished work mocked at me. It meant I'd have to sacrifice my beautiful day on washing and cleaning! " What about my well-filed, well-painted nails?" " " " " "What if I fail to reach the KITTY-PARTY in time??" " " " " "What if I couldn't get ready properly?" " " " " " What if other kitty-members notice flaws in my quickly applied make-up?" " " " What if?" "What if?" - - - TRIN-TRIN "Hello, Mrs Sharma! You know Mrs Khanna's brother-in-law's sister