Skip to main content

He-She-Story

She was already there. With apparent anxiety, her fingers were tangled in her dupatta. I could recognise her from a distance....And, five years were not enough for me to forget my Kannu.
......Kanak, er..Kannu had been living in my neighbourhood since we were kids. We'd play together. I used to pull her long braids. She would scream and ............. She had turned into a beautiful, young woman. I smiled.
Standing in front of me,
she was like, "You are a completely different stuff, Sanjay! I mean altogether changed; couldn't even recognise you at first glance."............
I couldn't take my eyes off her face. She was just the same; vibrant, chirpy and ...lovable.
"Have I changed a lot?" I asked.
"I mean now you speak less and observe more," she tried to make me feel comfortable,"I mean you've turned into a thorough gentleman,"and she burst into laughter,
"I mean, more of a material, that should be taken seriously"........
........."So you read my letter!"

.........."Yepp!"

.........."Want to know your response."

........"So early? It's only yesterday that you returned."

........."Shall go back soon. My parents won't wait."

........"Ohh"

........."Please marry me, Kannu!"

........."Ma and Pa like you."

........."I want your consent."

........."It was granted before coming to this place....."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yes, I am a Girl!

Yes, I am a Girl! I don't like fine clothes to refine myself. They give me beautiful looks- And take away my freedom to move. Give me coarse cloth so let me fly. I don't like fine clothes- Yes, I am a girl! I don't like bangles to adorn my arms. They remind me of restrictions- Without any question, all girls should imply. Give me tools to build new wonders. I don't like bangles- Yes, I am a girl! I don't like jewellery to define myself. They illuminate me for what reason- But I have the right to claim I am not a thing on display.  Give me education so my identity I can portray. I don't like jewellery- Yes, I am a girl!

Virtual Addiction

It is true, I may confess; With the ever-happening world of NET, I am obsessed. How many friends, How many likes; What have you in your kitty, For others' surprise:-o Check the comments, Count the shares; UPDATE your status, Else the virtual world will ignore!!!

Maid on Holiday

"Madam, my mother won't come to work today. She's gone to village." Shocked; I tried to find the truth behind his blank face. " She could send her elder daughter." these were the only words that came out of my chocked throat. " She accompanied mother." Prompt came the well-expected reply. - - - I looked around the house. Loads of unfinished work mocked at me. It meant I'd have to sacrifice my beautiful day on washing and cleaning! " What about my well-filed, well-painted nails?" " " " " "What if I fail to reach the KITTY-PARTY in time??" " " " " "What if I couldn't get ready properly?" " " " " " What if other kitty-members notice flaws in my quickly applied make-up?" " " " What if?" "What if?" - - - TRIN-TRIN "Hello, Mrs Sharma! You know Mrs Khanna's brother-in-law's sister